Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the birthday to two little boys named Ethan and Blake. These beautiful little boys would have been 3 months old tomorrow. Like my sons, they were twins born to early around 24 weeks. I hope that their wonderful mom, Devon, and her family find some peace tomorrow on this difficult day. While, I would never wish this pain on anybody, I am so grateful that I have found her because her pain is mine. She understands my irrational thoughts, anger and sadness like no other.

Devon, I wish you a kind day. A day where you can cry for your sons but find laughter in your daughter. A day where you can let go of balloons up to heaven, sending your sons the love and comfort they deserve. I know the next few days will continue to be especially difficult and I am thinking of you as always.

No comments: