Thursday, March 19, 2009

Prayer Request..

To all of you whom read my blog, I am so grateful and I ask a favor of you all. My best friend, Heather, whom has stood by us and supported us through the death of Declan and Lucas needs a prayer answered. Her mother, whom has not been feeling very well lately, just had some test results returned that showed she has a growth in her brain. I am unsure currently, if the growth is malignant so, please pray that it is not and that she will recover from any treatment that she may need. Please pray, that she will continue to live a strong and healthy life in which she can see her beautiful daughter get married and have amazing children of her own someday. I know that God is listening and I pray that he will bless this woman with strength and health.

Heather, I love you and am so grateful that you are in our life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

I am praying for your mother and you and your family. Hoping the growth is not malignant and that whatever treatment she has will cure it completely.

You are like family to our family and when you hurt we hurt too.

Declan and Lucas' G'Ma Pat

Carly said...

Melissa,

I will definitely keep your friend in my prayers.