Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A beautiful gift





Today, I received the most beautiful and heartfelt gift for the boys. Easily, my best friend in the whole world, Heather, made the boys this beautiful piece of artwork for their grave site. She bought some small letters, painted, and then decorated them so that they would spell our last name plus the word angels. It is so beautiful and such an amazing gift that she would think of the boys in this way. I also am so glad that she wanted to visit their grave site with me. It just meant so much that she wanted to share in what they meant to myself and Kevin. She wants to not only acknowledge them but remember them with us which means more than I can put into words. She truly is a special person and I treasure her friendship so very very much. She has been such a strong support to me through all of this and I can not even begin to know how to repay her.


Heather,

You are such an amazing person and friend. Your gift today was amazing and visiting the boys with me meant the world. Lunch and chatting was just an extra bonus! I also love when you send me cards out of the blue to cheer me up and make me laugh. I have kept every single one. I love you!
Love,
Melissa

No comments: