Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Marker

I never thought in a million years that I would be purchasing a marker for my sons grave in the cemetary. As, I write these words it still seems surreal to me? How can I be actually purchasing this for them instead of purchasing adorable clothes to put on them? Well, I have been emailing with the cemetery on how to purchase a marker, what color, what to put on it, cost, and how long it will take. I have been sent photos of various designs, colors and layouts. It is a long process because I want it to be just right. Part of the problem is that we are required a specific size marker because the boys were buried in the infant section of the cemetary so the plots are very small, as you can imagine. Well, we had the boys buried together so, having both of their names, birthdates and deathdates is going to be a tight squeeze on those small marker. The cemetary and the lovely man that I have been working with have agreed to let us have a slightly larger marker to fit all of the boys information on...I just wanted to thank them so much for granting us this small but truly important gift. We just want this marker to be perfect...I guess as perfect as you can imagine for a childs grave. Now, we wait...wait for it be finished, placed into the ground and for their final resting place to be completed...

No comments: